I) ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY FOR BE.d CET
1) Graduate in any stream and passed from Maharashtra State Eligibility for Open Category 50% and Reserved Category - 45% Any Student From Other State Open Category and reserved category 55% Professional degree Student (Management/Engineering/Computers/Law/Information Technology/Agriculture/BFA/Fine Arts) Open Category - 50% Reserved category - 50%.
2) CET Examination is mandatory to all.
II) OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION
1) Total fees will have to be paid at the time of admission. Installment Facility is also provided.
2) Total responsibility will rest with the students to collect her submitted documents.
3) The Principal reserves the right to grant or refuse or cancel admission at any time, if the student is found violating the rules & regulations of the college.
1) Every student admitted to the College should attend at least 75% of the lectures/Practical arranged by the college and should be present separately in each subject.
2) If a Student is not able to attend the lectures/Practical’s and needs leave, she should make written demand stating the reason of leave. On reasonable ground leave will be granted, but the student will not be considered as present that day.
1) Two years B.Ed Course has been run from academic session 2015-17 In this student have to complete 2 months internship in 1st Year & 3 month Internship in 2nd Year.
Annual Intake capacity of college as per NCTE norms is 50 Students per year.
Copyright © 2015 | SMT. SHAKUNTALA NARGUDKAR(B.Ed) MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA Powered by - RG-VP Web Solutions (WebsiteInNagpur.com)