1. What is th qualification needed for B.Ed admission?
Ans:-> Any graduate who has obtained minimum marks of 50% at her graduation or post graduation level.The criteria for open category is 50% and for others category it is 45%.
2. Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed course?
Ans:->Yes, Maharashtra governtment conducts this CET in June first or second week.
3. What is the duration for B.Ed course?
Ans:-> Till last year this course was conducted in 1 year.But from next year-2015-16,government has proposed this course for 2 years.
4. Is there any coaching facility available for CET exam?
Ans:-> Yes, free guidance facility is available for CET.
5. Is Sanskrit language compulsory for B.Ed course?
Ans:-> No, it is not compulsory for taking admission to this course.
6. Those students who don't have any knowledge of Sanskrit language how can they solve the paper?
Ans:-> Proper guidance will be given throught the course for exams.
7. Is there any Scholarship facility available for B.Ed?
Ans:-> Yes, Scholarship is given as per government rules.
Copyright © 2015 | SMT. SHAKUNTALA NARGUDKAR(B.Ed) MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA Powered by - RG-VP Web Solutions (WebsiteInNagpur.com)