A] concessions given by the Director, Social Welfare Dept.,Pune(G.O.I.Scholarship)
1. SC/ST/NT/VJ/OBC students will have this concession.
2.Students belonging to the above mentioned categories should produce caste certificate.
3. Affidavit in place of caste certificate will not be accepted.
4.Failure students will not have this concession but students having compartment facility will have this concession.
5. Parents Annustal Income should be below Rs.100000.If the income is above Rs.100000, will have this concession.
Parent s Annual income should be below Rs.65290/- if the income is above SR.6599 student should apply for feeship.Only for NT/OBC & SBC of granted courses.
1. True copy of school leaving certificate.
2. True copy of Mark sheet.
3. Income Certificate of the father.
4. If father is dead,death-Certificate is a must.
5. Caste certificate is a must.
6. Gap-Certificate (if gaps is there in education)
7. District Change Certificate.
8. Income Certificate of the parent of the student (Certificate by competent authority)should be produced.(Basic Pay /D.P./D.A./H.R.A/C.L.A etc. should be mentioned in the certificate).
If the income certificate or caste Certificate is found false , student will not be given concession and will be punished accordingly.
1. Student should belong to SC/ST/NT/VJ Category.
2. If failed once. Student should submit the detail information about Pre.Exams.and pre.concession with necessary documents.
3. Gap-Certificate(if gap is there in education) is necessary.
1.The student should be the resident of MAHARASHTRA State.
2. The student should submit scholarship form/concession form with necessary documents within a week after her admission.
3. The student should test her eligibility for scholarship or fees concession.
4.In no case shall the forms be accpted if submitted late or with incomplete information.if the given information.Is incorrect or false or without documents,the college shall not take any responsibility of the rejection of scholarship or concession.
5. Students should contact college office for more information.
Copyright © 2015 | SMT. SHAKUNTALA NARGUDKAR(B.Ed) MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA Powered by - RG-VP Web Solutions (WebsiteInNagpur.com)